Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Class & Quick Page


Here is another plug for my Beginning Digital Scrapbook class.  I have a class scheduled for March 10, 2011 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.  You will receive this free Quick Page when you take the class.  Also, Scrapping Simply is offering a free Page order and a discount on future orders to my students!!  Comment or email me (rustyacrefarms (at) hotmail (dot) com) today to take the class.  The class is $35.00 and will take 3 hours.  If you can do it all at one time that’s great.  If you can’t, we can break it up into 3- one hour classes.  You will need Photoshop Elements 6 thru 9 or Photoshop CS 2-5.  You can download a free trial for the class.  I am willing to set up one-on-one classes as well.  Contact me!  {smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts